Ottobre shirt

While I sewing the Origami dress, I was already thinking about using this tender butterfly fabric to make a shirt that could accompany it. I loved that cotton, it´s so sweet, so girly...

I was looking for a simple pattern that would go with the fabric. And after having received the newest edition of Ottobre design, I knew immediately I found what I was looking for!

Well, it´s the pattern Tiny Pussy Bow issued from Ottobre design 6/2015. It´s made in size 128.

As far as the modifications are concerned:

I omitted the bow on the front.

I added the piping on the back. I was looking for some piping in my stash and I found the rest of the light rose piping that left from one of the recent projects - Mini perle dress.

I modified the back part a little: I made a bow pleat instead of gathering it.
 It combines great with the Mini Perle skirt:


 As well as the Origami dress:

 The light rose lip balm goes well with it, too, according to my daughter :-)
Well, it´s really a simple shirt, easy to make but quite wearable and practical. I am pretty happy with it. What´s your opinion?

Happy sewing,

Zuzana

Comments

Popular Posts