Mouse tee and sleeveless vest

Hello in 2015!

Happy and successful start to everybody!


My first post of this year is about a tee I made for my angel and the little vest that goes with. I was always afraid to sew with jersey but seeing that fabric in a shop, I simply could not resist. It´s so sweet, don´t you think so? So I tried... and I have fallen in love with jersey! I can´t imagine it took me so much time to give it a try!

The tee was very simple, with the raglan sleeves. I used the Pretty Basic pattern from Ottobre 6/2013. The size was quite large and really long, so I had to modify it a bit. It has the ruffle around the neckline and I am really proud of my double stitch. It was the first time that I used my double needle (my sewing machine does not have that possibility, so I needed to do some arrangements...maybe I´ll show you next time).








The vest is made of super soft minkee and the same jersey as the tee. It is reversible. I put the appliques on the grey side using the fusible interfacing. There is a circle on the back and a heart on the front.






Happy sewing!

CU soon,

Zuzana

Comments

Popular Posts