Skip to main content

Rose dreaming

  Pour afficher ce message en français, cliquez ici.
IMG_0331IMG_0324IMG_0326









IMG_0330
My mother has asked me to make a rose necklace to wear with the new top she had bought recently. As I was not really sure what she expected, I made several necklaces. She has kept some of them but I still have these for extra, which I am starting to wear. Fortunately, I have quite a lot of clothes that go with.

In a meantime, my mum who is really not a type of person just to wait doing nothing, started to do some beading ... and in the end she has made more necklaces than me :-D
We have really a nice collection of rose necklaces in different styles. Here are just some of them...

Sorry for the poor quality of the pictures.



Good night and sweet dreams!

Zuzana

Comments

Popular Posts